You have 48 hours to respond.
Where did you find the base for the outfits? I've seen it in some other places and was just wondering who made it.
Our admin Silver drew it from scratch.
Hunger games rps are so disappointing because they always just collapse like this one...
We are not collapsing, I deeply apologize for the drop in activity. I’m currently going through a career change and my co-admin hasn’t been available. We aren’t planning on going anywhere, so expect updates tomorrow for sure.
My apologies for not updating, I will get to that tomorrow. I’ve had an incredibly trying day, or few weeks, really. If I try to update anything right now, everyone’s dying! So! Everyone will be updated tomorrow, and Barric, you have 48 hours to respond.
You have 48 hours to respond.
You have 48 hours to respond.
FACE-OFF: Briar and Tristan vs. Tryman
- BRAIR: Briar gasps as the tentacle contracts on her chest and she calls out for Tristan again when she hears a horrific feral sound of pain coming from the tentacle. She freezes in fear for a moment, ceasing her struggle as the creature thrashes in agony when she feels a stinging on her chest, crying out in discomfort she aims to slice the tentacle in a more precise fashion, carving the knife downwards in an attempt to slice through the fleshy appendage. She tries to drag the blade down the tentacle length ways instead of trying to sever a chunk of the tentacle off with the hope to cause it to recoil in pain or shred through a nerve. "Tristan?!" She calls out again, at the very least hoping that Tryman was stuck with them as well...
- Tryman: His arm was now free but the tentacles remained around his waist and his ankles. Sure enough he felt a stinging against his skin. No doubt he was now being poisoned. Tryman let his body fall limp. Not even the nipping at his toes was making his muscles tense up. He closed his eyes and went completely motionless and relaxed in the slithery tentacles grasp. He listened carefully as the girl struggled furiously and screamed the boy's name. The boy was Tristan. Tryman's brain captured each sound and analyzed it carefully. Behind the splashing and screams of the girl, Tryman was able to make out another struggling figure which had to be Tristan. At this point Tryman didn't know what else to do. Surely the beast would kill all three of them and that would be it. The boy from 3 simply laid in complete serenity. The tentacles were almost like a baby's cradle rocking him to sleep. Only the sleep he was going into was permanent. He thought of his little brother, and his mother, and his father and he waited. Tryman's fate was now up to the Capitol. A perfect lesson meant for all of Panem.
- TRISTAN: Tristan winced as the suckers began to dig into his skin. He placed one of the blades into his pocket. Tristan then took the blade in both hands and attempted to pry the suckers from his face, putting his whole strength into getting the suckers off of his face. He heard Briar's calling his name, desperate to call back to her and make sure she was safe, however, the thought of opening his mouth and attempting to reply to her seemed too dangerous, causing him to keep his mouth shut. Besides, he figured that the suckers on his face would have muffled out any sound he could have made.
- CAPITOL: Briar, the tentacles' grip on your arms makes it difficult to make any form of precision cuts, and time is running out as the creature begins to drag you deeper into the lake. The stinging senstation becomes almost too painful to bear, and you are struggling to keep your head above water. Tryman, the tentacles submerge you briefly, but because of your failure to thrash, it seems to be losing interest. The smaller creatures increase their nibbling, the biting becoming more frenzied while the tentacles loosen slightly. Tristan, the suckers have a deep and painful hold in your skin, but you manage to scrape it off, though it reattaches onto your shoulder. Your face is burning so painfully you can barely think straight and covered in blood, obscuring your vision. Briar, it is your turn.
FACE-OFF: Glitter vs. Wes vs. Barric
- Glitter: Pushing forward as much as she can, Glitter removes the spearhead from his arm, and tries stabbing him repeatedly in the chest. "Die!!" she shouted as she held the baton in front of her body trying to guard further sword swings.
- CAPITOL: Barric has chosen to intervene in this battle post. Barric, you may post, then Wes, then the Capitol.
- Barric: The canon boom was deafening, and though it may be for any of the survivors so far, he knew who it was truly meant for. Dread filled him as he shakily glanced at the hole before tearing his eyes away and leaping into the fight between the two District Ones. With mace in hand, he reached in from behind her and yanked the girl's thin neck back in a choke hold before ripping her away from the other male, using her as a shield in case Nike attacks from behind.
- Wes: Glitter had just been about to stab him- he had almost been stabbed- and the next thing he knew she was being torn away, and he pulled himself to his knees, gritting his teeth through the violent pain as he brought on of his swords up, aiming them towards the two shadows, tugging his night vision glasses out of his belt and putting them on to see the forms, noting wryly that he had managed to land several blows, which left her bloody, although she could probably still walk. He pressed forward as quickly as he could, still kneeling, aiming to cut open her stomach and kill her.
- CAPITOL: Glitter, having started her attack before Barric intervened, slams the spearhead into the front of Wes' shoulder before being pulled up by Barric, her blade ripping through him as she is pulled away. The two careers are both is very severe condition, and Wes cannot stand without falling. Wes puts on his goggles, giving Glitter time to react, and Wes' swords slash out, though they fall too short to do fatal damage. Glitter, it is your turn.
If we receive any hate against specific characters, it will simply be deleted. All of our cast has been amazing, and we do not tolerate any behavior that suggests anything otherwise. Please do not be spiteful against your fellow roleplayers.
Barric has left your battle post. Do you…
A. Attack Barric, Glitter or Wes
B. Run away